AFF American Forge & Foundry Model: 832A
AFF Shop Presses both bench and floor style, are used in repair shops for the removal and installation of gears, bushings and bearings, as well as with metal bending, straightening, compression and flattening applications. All AFF floor presses have “forge-tough” structural steel frames and two arbor plates.
- Automotive and light industrial use
- Eight level bed adjustment
- 30 Ton bottle jack with overload protection 6 1/2" stroke
- Heavy-duty return springs for fast ram retraction
- Reinforced head plate
- 7 1/4" bed rail opening with 22 1/2" post opening
- 66" tall with 30" base width
- Ship weight 405 lbs.
American Forge & Foundry is a Member of the SureWerx family
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Capacity: 30 Tons
- Ram Stroke: 6.5"
- Space Interval: 4-1/2"
- Bed Rail Opening: 7-1/4"
- Post Opening: 22-1/2"
- Base Width: 30"
- Height: 66"
- Ship weight 405 lbs
This Item Qualifies for FREE LTL SHIPPING (via Truck) it applies only to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- Lift Gate Is Required.(+$150.00)
- I have a forklift for unloading Freight at My Business location
- I have a way of unloading Freight at my location
- Deliver to local freight terminal for pickup.
Please select one of the choices above BEFORE adding to the cart!
This item ships by truck. If you Require to ship to a Non-Commercial Address, please email
or call (706) 478-0072 us so we can give you an updated shipping Quote.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.