CEMB MODEL C202SE Industrial Video Truck Wheel Balancer, (2D) with 51 inch wheel guard standard
The structural sturdiness, combined with the pneumatic locking of wheel and gauge with automatic entry of the wheel data, make the C202SE a very robust, reliable and fast machine. Due to its extremely reduced cycle time, it is the first choice for major OEM of truck tires. Comes fully assembled.
- The C202SE is a universal wheel balancer that operates at high precision on truck, bus, light commercial, and car wheels thanks to a 40mm shaft and a large assortment of adapters and cones standard. Also suitable for motorcycle wheels using optional adapter.
- Pneumatic Shaft Locking
- Pneumatic stationary break useful during wheel mounting and counterweight application. The Powerful and ergonomic (soft) type lift enables excellent centering accuracy of the wheel on shaft.
- Computerized Wheel Balancer for cars and light trucks
- C202SE balances steel & light alloy wheels of cars, light trucks and bus
- Automatic Distance & Diameter Entry (2D)
- Pedal Operated Pneumatic Lift
- Fully Automatic Cycle with Breaking
- Self-Diagnosis and Self-Calibration
- Menus for quick selection of the following:
ounces to grams
inches to millimeters
unbalanced thresholds 0.1 or 0.25 ounces (1 or 5g)
- Optimization program for compensation of rim and tire unbalance
- “Static” program–plus 4 ALU programs for PAX, light alloy or special shaped rims
- One Button Split & Hidden Weight Program
- Direct weight location program (no re-positioning of stick-on weights)
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shaft Size: 60mm
- Truck Balancing Speed: < 70 rpm
Balancing Accuracy: < 1g
Truck Mode Average Cycle Time: 20 seconds
Rim Diameter: 10" - 30"
Rim Width: 1.5" - 20"
Max Tire Diameter: 51" (1,295 mm)
Max. Wheel Weight: 550 lbs (250kg)
Operating Temperature: 32 - 113°F (0 - 45°C)
Operating Pressure: 8-10 bar (115-145 psi)
Power Supply: 230-400VAC / 50/60 Hz / 3 ph
Gross Shipping Weight: 800 lbs (363 Kg)
This Item Qualifies for FREE LTL SHIPPING (via Truck) it applies only to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- Lift Gate Is Required.(+$150.00)
- I have a forklift for unloading Freight at My Business location
- I have a way of unloading Freight at my location
- Deliver to local freight terminal for pickup.
Please select one of the choices above BEFORE adding to the cart!
This item ships by truck. If you Require to ship to a Non-Commercial Address, please email
or call (706) 478-0072 us so we can give you an updated shipping Quote.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.