Cemb EZ1 Compact Digital Wheel Balancer for Cars and Light Trucks
A simple and extremely compact wheel balancer usable everywhere: on a garage wall, installed on a lift, on a tire changer, on a workbench or in a van.
- Universal space saving wheel balancer with excellent technical specifications
- EZ1 balances steel & light alloy wheels of cars and light trucks
- It includes a tire changer clamp to attach EZ1 to a swing-arm machine with round tank up to 7” outside diameter
- Dual power supply (12VDC or 110VAC)
- Manual Data Entry
- Standard Wing Nut Mounting
- Self-Diagnosis and Self-Calibration
- Menus for quick selection of the following:ounces to gramsinches to millimetersunbalanced thresholds 0.1 or 0.25 ounces (1 or 5g)Selection ounces/grams
- Optimization program for compensation of rim and tire unbalance
- "Static" program--plus 4 ALU programs for PAX, light alloy or special shaped rims
- One Button Split & Hidden Weight Program
IDENTICAL MEASURING QUALITY OF HIGH-END BALANCERS
- Manual spin
- EZ1 is a microprocessor-based manual spin balancing machine – without motor – which can balance steel and light alloy wheels of cars, light commercial vehicles, motorcycles and scooters (with dedicated optional accessories) with the same high accuracy like the models with motor
- Mounting devices
- The standard version can be fixed to a wall* or to any support that grants proper rigidity.
- CEMB Tire changer installing devices as well as tilting back van adapters are supplied as option. Other installation features can be provided upon request. * Ask for the technical specifications for wall fixing.
- ALU S – SPLIT – OPTIMIZATION programs
- EZ1 features all the latest programs for unbalance correction. Unlimited correction modes for stick-on weights (ALU S), hidden weights behind the spokes (SPLIT) and matching (unbalance OPTIMIZATION).
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||110VAC or 12VDC
||< 100 rpm
||< 0.1 oz (< 1 g)
|Average Cycle Time
|Rim Diameter Capacity
||10" - 30" (265 - 765 mm)
|Rim Width Capacity
||1.5" - 20" (40 - 510 mm)
|Max. Wheel Weight
||100 lbs (45 kg)
||32 - 113°F (0 - 45°C)
|Gross Ship. Weight
||150 lbs (68 Kg)
This Item Qualifies for FREE LTL SHIPPING (via Truck) it applies only to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- Lift Gate Is Required.(+$150.00)
- I have a forklift for unloading Freight at My Business location
- I have a way of unloading Freight at my location
- Deliver to local freight terminal for pickup.
Please select one of the choices above BEFORE adding to the cart!
This item ships by truck. If you Require to ship to a Non-Commercial Address, please email
or call (706) 478-0072 us so we can give you an updated shipping Quote.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.