Mahle ACX1180C - ArcticPRO R134a Refrigerant Handling System
Until Supplies Last !!
The ArcticPRO ACX1180C for refrigerant R134a is the OEM Heavy Duty commercial version of the ACX1180, with the same superior system performance of faster service times and high service accuracy.
Part Number: 460 80390 00
- Fully recover and recharge R134a refrigerant in any climatic condition.
- Vacuum leak test monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak.
- Automatic air purge eliminates contaminated air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Shock-mounted load cells ensure stable calibration and charge accuracy.
- Automatic oil drain display reminds you to empty the graduated container and shows the amount of oil to replace.
- Ergonomically designed with unobstructed accessibility for easy maintenance.
- Hybrid function capable of servicing high voltage electric compressor A/C systems.
- 20' cable temp probes monitor performance of the A/C unit through A/C vents.
- 50lb internal tank large enough for HD service.
- Integrated hose flushing eliminates the need for additional or loose adapters.
- Factory-installed heater belt heats cylinder to raise refrigerant pressure enabling you to charge during any climatic condition.
- On-board integrated thermal printer with print to USB (for standard paper) allows user to store "before and after" service information by vehicle and print information for the customer.
- ECO lock quick couplers are engineered to prevent gas dispersion into the environment.
- Reliable and high-quality vehicle database included for latest A/C service information.
- Integrated refrigerant identifier to avoid costly cross contamination. Sample filter clearly visible for inspection.
- 360 82133 00 Filter Kit
- 026 80550 00 PAG Oil Cartridge 8 oz., 100 viscosity
- 026 80551 00 POE Oil Cartridge, 8 ox., 100 viscosity
- 360 83014 00 Cover
- 011 80026 00 Super Flush PRO (4) 1 Gallon jugs
- 011 80070 00 Vacuum Pump Oil, 1 Quart,
- 026 80047 00 Thermometer-Duct, -400 F to +1600 F
- 026 80092 00 Heater Belt 120 Volt, plug-in style, fits 30 lb. - 50 lb. cylinders
- 360 82734 00 Calibration Kit, Load Cell, 4 Kg calibration weight
- 360 82744 00 Calibration Check Ball
- 026 80635 00 LD-2 Electronic Leak Detector w/ UV Light
- 026 80179 01 A/C Dye Cartridge 8 oz, 32 applications
- 360 81752 00 Refillable Dye/Oil Injector 2 ox. Capacity w/ 4 oz Dye
- 360 81813 00 Elite UV Kit, Cordless Light, Refillable Injector, 4 oz. Dye, Glasses, Case
- 460 80253 00 ID1000 Pro Refrigerant Identifier, Dual Gas, Built-in Printer
- 023 80095 00 Red High Side Service Coupler
- 023 80096 00 Blue Low Side Service Coupler
- 023 80147 00 Tank Adapter, 1/2" Acme Female x Low Side
- 360 80332 00 Cylinder, DOT, 30 lb, with Overfill Protection
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Certifications J2788, J2099, UL1963
- Charge Performance +/-0.5 oz at 70 degrees to 75 degrees F
- Charging Cylinder 50 lb. (22.7 kg) DOT
- Compressor 3/8 HP-0.279kW, pressure protected, balanced start-up,oiled, hermetically sealed
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 40 in x 23 in x 33 in (101.6 cm x 58 cm x 84 cm)
- Weight 225 lbs (102 kg)
- Filter Drier Capacity 150 LB (75 kg) spin-on type
- Hoses 9 ft. (2.75 m)
- Languages English, French, Spanish
- Operating Ranges 50 degrees -122 degrees F
- Power Source 120 VAC - 60 HZ - 12 AMP
- Vacuum Pump 42 L/min (5 CFM) dual stage
- Ventilation Fan 218 CFM Industrial-duty
- Warranty 1 Year Labor, 2 Years Parts
This Item Qualifies for FREE LTL SHIPPING (via Truck) it applies only to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- Lift Gate Is Required.(+$150.00)
- I have a forklift for unloading Freight at My Business location
- I have a way of unloading Freight at my location
- Deliver to local freight terminal for pickup.
Please select one of the choices above BEFORE adding to the cart!
This item ships by truck. If you Require to ship to a Non-Commercial Address, please email
or call (706) 478-0072 us so we can give you an updated shipping Quote.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.
ACX1180C Training Video