MAHLE BFX-3 FluidPRO Brake Flush System for Vehicles Requiring Higher Pressure
Part Number: 425 80009 00
- FluidPRO BFX-3 Brake Flush System is compatible with both ABS & non-ABS brake systems for increased utility
- Complete package for all of your brake fluid exchange needs.
- Can be customized with a variety of universal adapters designed to fit the master cylinders of many makes and models of vehicles.
- Universal adapters designed to fit many makes and models of vehicles, enhancing service offerings
- Includes pistol wand for convenience and accurate fill
- Automated push/pull process allows technicians to multi-task
- Easy hook-up with three-step process for simple servicing
- Complete service in less than 10 minutes for improved customer satisfaction
- Pressure gauge to assist in brake system diagnosis
- LCD display indicates when new fluid cylinder is empty and used fluid tank is full.
The BFX is truly the complete package for all of your brake fluid exchange needs. The BFX can be customized with a variety of universal adapters designed to fit the master cylinders of many makes and models of vehicles.
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Adapters Contains universal adapters for master cylinders
Vacuum Pump Diaphragm 1.6 gal (6 liter) per minute
Fill Pump Diaphragm 1.4 gal (5.3 liter) per minute
Fluid Tanks / Types 5 gal (19 liter) Used, 1 gal (3.8 liter) New; DOT 3 & DOT 4 brake fluid
Dimensions (H x W x D) 49 in x 20 in x 22 in 125 cm x 41 cm x 56 cm
Hoses Drain Hose - Black EPDM 1/4 in (0.6 cm), 12 ft. (3.7 m) long Fill Hose - Black EPDM 1/4 in (0.6 cm), 12 ft. (3.7 m) long Vacuum Hoses - Black EPDM 3/16 in (0.5 cm) with 90° rubber connectors 20 ft. (6 m) rear (Qty: 2) and 12 ft. (3.7 m) front (Qty: 2)
Power Source 12 VDC - 10 Amp
Warranty 1 Year– & labor
Weight 194 lb. (88 kg) with adapters
This Item Qualifies for FREE LTL SHIPPING (via Truck) it applies only to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- Lift Gate Is Required.(+$150.00)
- I have a forklift for unloading Freight at My Business location
- I have a way of unloading Freight at my location
- Deliver to local freight terminal for pickup.
Please select one of the choices above BEFORE adding to the cart!
This item ships by truck. If you Require to ship to a Non-Commercial Address, please email
or call (706) 478-0072 us so we can give you an updated shipping Quote.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.