Reading Technologies A204MI-B 2-Stage Coalescer Combo Filter, APACHE 60 SCFM 1/2 INCH.
1/2” Inlet and Outlet (model dependent) 60 scfm Flow Rates Patented “Inverse Flow™” Design to 3.0 micron Innovative Clamp Ring Design- No Tools Needed Filter Change Indicator (2nd Stage) Grade 2 Coalescer to 0.01 micron Automatic Brass Drains with Manual Override and 1/2”NPT Drain Port.
- Inverse Flow Filtration with 3½ inch Filter Depth
- Equipped with 2Automatic Drains
- Automatic Drains with Manual Override
- Quick Disconnect Clamp Ring Design
- Spin-on/Spin-off Elements
- Heavy Duty Metal Bowl Construction
- 99.99998% Effective at Oil Removal
- Industrial Grade Spin-On/Spin-Off 0.01 Micron Final Filtration
- Filter Change Indicators
- Cleaner Compressed Air with No Oil to Your Applications
- Simple Design Requires No Tools for Maintenance
- Easy Service of Elements
- Extremely Long Element Life
- Removes Water, Dirt, Oil and Also Compressor Oils from Air
- Best Filter Product on the Market
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Part Number: EX204-B
- Replacement Element: 3P-060& 3C-060
- Maximum Air Pressure:150 PSIG
- Maximum Operating Temp:125°F
- Maximum Flow to 60 SCFM
TP Tools Tip: For best results, place water filters as far away from the compressor as possible (at least 25 ft). This allows the air to cool and condense so water can be removed efficiently.
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.
Flyer RTi A204MI-B 2-Stage Coalescer Combo