Air Compressor Line Filters
RTi STEALTH 1000B Coalescing Filter, 1/2" Inlet, Heavy Duty 1/2" Regulator With Gauge
- VENDOR:- RTi
- SKU# STEALTH 1000B
Reading Technologies RTi STEALTH 1000B Coalescing Filter, 1/2" Inlet, Heavy Duty 1/2" Regulator With Gauge.
Perfect after-filter with ½" regulator for desiccant dryers.
Reading Technologies Stealth filters provide regulated and balanced, clean, compressed air without dirt or water contamination! These simply designed filters are 99.5 percent effective at water removal. Reading Technologies Stealth filters are efficient and effective at a low cost--they extend the life of your tools and save energy.
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency. Automatic drain on first stage, manual petcock drain on second stage.
Pressure regulator and gauge standard.
Maximum flow up to 60 scfm. Maximum inlet air pressure, 100 PSI. Maximum operating temperature, 125°F.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
Part Number: STEALTH 1000B
- Booth filter with ½" regulator
- Specifically designed for RTi's Blue Pipe systems, easy to install into Blue Pipe systems
- Features ½" inlet/outlet
- Brass manual petcock drain
- Rugged, heavy duty high-flow design
- All metal, corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum body on the regulator
- Tee handle knob, relieving type regulator
- Unit comes with a BK-1 bracket and BV-051 ball valve
- Perfect after-filter with ½" regulator for desiccant dryers
- Max. Pressure 200 PSIG
- Filter Capacity 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency
- Flow Capacity 60 SCFM at 100 PSI
- Max. Operating Temp. 125ºF
- Replacement Element 3C-060
- Height 12"
- Length 6.15"
- Depth 3.9"
TP Tools Tip: For best results, place water filters as far away from the compressor as possible (at least 25 ft). This allows the air to cool and condense so water can be removed efficiently.
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
We Also Recommend
RTi STEALTH 6950B Air Filter And Regulator, 1/2" Inlet, Regulated 1/4" Outlet With Gauge
Prevost TM PSM201 ALTO 1 - 1/4" Filter-Regulator 25 Micron For Compressed Air
RTi EH7000-3R Eliminator v2.5- 1/2inch Desicant Dryer w/ Indicator, Regulator & Gauge
RTi PERF-25 Paint Air System Package
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh