Air Compressor Line Filters
RTi STEALTH 1500B Coalescing Filter, 1/2" Inlet, Heavy Duty 1/2" Regulator W/ Gauge, Multiport Manifold Outlet
- VENDOR:- RTi
- SKU# STEALTH 1500B
Reading Technologies RTi STEALTH 1500B Coalescing Booth Filter, 1/2" Inlet, Heavy Duty 1/2" Regulator W/ Gauge, Multiport Manifold Outlet.
Reading Technologies Inc C106 Coalescer 3/4"- The Best Filter Product on the Market with Cleaner Compressed Air with No Oil to Your Applications. A Simple Design Requires No Tools for Maintenance with Easy Service of Elements. This Product has an Extremely Long Element Life and Removes Water, Dirt and Oil as well as Compressor Oils from the Air.
- Booth filter with 1/2" heavy duty regulator, multiport manifold, two (2) HFMC-1 couplers, and mounting brackets
- Features 1/2" inlet/outlet
- Brass manual petcock drain
- Rugged, heavy duty high-flow design
- All metal, corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum body on the regulator
- Tee handle knob, relieving type regulator
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
Part Number: STEALTH 1500B
- Max. Pressure: 200 PSIG
- Filter Capacity: 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency
- Flow Capacity" 60 SCFM at 100 psi
- Max. Operating Temp.: 125 degrees F
- Replacement Element: 3C-060
- Height 12'
- Length 10.5"
- Depth 3.9"
TP Tools Tip: For best results, place water filters as far away from the compressor as possible (at least 25 ft). This allows the air to cool and condense so water can be removed efficiently.
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
We Also Recommend
PCL PDO60S 1/4" Stainless Steel Dropout Water Separator with a 90 L/Min (3.2 Cfm)
PCL PDO300S 1/2 inch Stainless Steel Dropout Water Separator with a 450 L/Min (15.9 Cfm)
RTi STEALTH 6950B Air Filter And Regulator, 1/2" Inlet, Regulated 1/4" Outlet With Gauge
Prevost TM PSM201 ALTO 1 - 1/4" Filter-Regulator 25 Micron For Compressed Air
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh