Air Compressor Line Filters
RTi STEALTH 6950B Air Filter And Regulator, 1/2" Inlet, Regulated 1/4" Outlet With Gauge
- VENDOR:- RTi
- SKU# STEALTH 6950B
Reading Technologies STEALTH 6950B - 60 cfm Air Compressor Line Filter & Regulator with Gauge.
Reading Technologies Stealth filters provide regulated and balanced, clean, compressed air without dirt or water contamination! These simply designed filters are 99.5 percent effective at water removal. Reading Technologies Stealth filters are efficient and effective at a low cost--they extend the life of your tools and save energy.
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency. Automatic drain on first stage, manual petcock drain on second stage.
Pressure regulator and gauge standard.
Maximum flow up to 60 scfm. Maximum inlet air pressure, 140 PSI. Maximum operating temperature, 125°F.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
Part Number: STEALTH 6950B
- Inverse-Flow® Technology with 3½" filter depth
- Quick disconnect clamp ring design
- 1.0 micron final filtration
- Spin-on/spin-off element
- Equipped with brass petcock manual drain
- Rated for 60 SCFM
- Removes dirt & water
- Non-corrosive internal metal
- Pressure regulator/gauge standard
- Heavy duty metal bowl construction
- Cleaner compressed air with no water to your applications
- Simple design requires no tools for maintenance
- Easy service of elements
- Extremely long element life
- 99.5 % effective at water removal
- ½" BV-051 ball valve
- Replacement Element: 6950-1
- Max. Air Pressure: 150 PSIG
- Max. Operating Temp: 125° F
- Max. Flow: to 60 SCFM
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
We Also Recommend
Prevost TM PSM201 ALTO 1 - 1/4" Filter-Regulator 25 Micron For Compressed Air
RTi PERF-25 Paint Air System Package
Prevost TB PSM201 ALTO 1 - 2 Piece Set 1/4" Filter-Regulator-Lubricator W/ Gauge
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh