Our business is currently closed for the 4th of July holiday.
Orders placed on July 1st thru July 4thwill not be processed until July 5th. There is no overnight shipping as our shipping facilities are also taking the holiday. Business will resume normal processing and shipping of orders on July 5th 2022.
Air Compressor Line Filters
RTi STEALTH 7000B Coalescing Filter, 1/2" Inlet, Regulated 1/4" Outlet With Gauge
- VENDOR:- RTi
- SKU# STEALTH 7000B
Reading Technologies STEALTH 7000B Coalescing Filter, 1/2" Inlet, Regulated 1/4" Outlet With Gauge 1/4" Regulator.
For small, low-volume restoration and home shops! 4-stage desiccant design filters down to 1 micron. Provides oil- and moisture-free air to your tools, paint guns, air tools, or air cylinders - great for plasma cutters. Features quick-change element (no tools). Install at point of use.
- Great Final Polishing Filter & Control Unit
- Quick Disconnect Clamp Ring Design
- 0.01 email@example.com% efficiency
- Spin-On/Spin-Off Element
- Equipped with Brass Petcock Manual Drain
- Comes with High Flow Regulator & Gauge
- ¼” on Stealth 7000
- ⅜” on Stealth 7030
- 0-160 PSI Gauge with Glass Lens
- Cleaner Compressed Air with No Oil to Your Applications
- Simple Design Requires No Tools for Maintenance
- Easy Service of Elements
- Extremely Long Element Life
- 99.99998% Effective at Oil Removal
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency. Automatic drain on first stage, manual petcock drain on second stage.
Pressure regulator and gauge standard.
Maximum flow up to 60 scfm. Maximum inlet air pressure, 200 PSI. Maximum operating temperature, 125°F.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
Part Number: STEALTH 7000B
- Replacement Element: 3C-060
- Maximum Air Pressure: 200 PSIG
- Maximum Operating Temp: 125° F
- Maximum Flow: 60 scfm@100 PSI
- ½”NPT inlet,
- ¼”Oulet on 7000B
- After Filter for Refrigerated Dryer
- After Filter for Desiccant Dryer
- Final Paint Air Filter & Control Unit
TP Tools Tip: For best results, place water filters as far away from the compressor as possible (at least 25 ft). This allows the air to cool and condense so water can be removed efficiently.
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
We Also Recommend
RTi STEALTH 6950B Air Filter And Regulator, 1/2" Inlet, Regulated 1/4" Outlet With Gauge
Prevost TM PSM201 ALTO 1 - 1/4" Filter-Regulator 25 Micron For Compressed Air
RTi PERF-25 Paint Air System Package
Prevost TB PSM201 ALTO 1 - 2 Piece Set 1/4" Filter-Regulator-Lubricator W/ Gauge
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh