AFF 41055 1" 700 Ft/Lb Ratcheting Torque Wrench
- VENDOR:- American Forge & Foundry
- SKU# AFF41055
AFF American Forge & Foundry Model: 41055
1" Drive Torque Wrench that measures from 100-700 ft/lbs , Conforms to the accuracy requirements of the American Standsards Institute ASME B107.14-1194, BSEN 26789:1994, ISO 6789-1992, DIN 3122, and US Government Specification GGG-W-00686C , Perceptible jolt and audible click indicate desired torque setting has been reached , Locking collar prevents accidental setting adjustment , Rubber seal between the ratchet head and tube keeps lubrication in and contaminants out , Includes blow mold case for protection and easy storage , Each unit has serial number matched to Certification of Calibration
American Forge & Foundry is a Member of the SureWerx family
- Tested at +/- 4% accuracy and includes Certificate of Calibration
- Conforms to the accuracy requirements of the American Standsards Institute ASME B107.14-1194, BSEN 26789:1994, ISO 6789-1992, DIN 3122, and U.S. Government Specification GGG-W-00686C
- Perceptible jolt and audible click indicate desired torque setting has been reached
- Locking collar prevents accidental setting adjustment
- Pliable handle grip for superior comfort and oil resistance
- Rubber seal between the ratchet head and tube keeps lubrication in and contaminants out
- Includes protective blow mold case for easy storage
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
We Also Recommend
AFF 850ASD 20 TON Super Duty Shop Press
AFF 3225 20 Ton Air/Hydraulic Long Chassis Jack
AFF 3598 10 TON Air End Lift
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh