Our business is currently closed for the 4th of July holiday.
Orders placed on July 1st thru July 4thwill not be processed until July 5th. There is no overnight shipping as our shipping facilities are also taking the holiday. Business will resume normal processing and shipping of orders on July 5th 2022.
Air Compressor Line Filters
RTi STEALTH 6060B 2-Stage Coalescer Filter Combo, Regulator W/ Gauge
- VENDOR:- RTi
- SKU# STEALTH 6060B
Reading Technologies RTi STEALTH 6060B 2-Stage Coalescer Filter Combo, 1/2" Inlet, Regulated 1/4" Outlet With Gauge.Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil. Patented “Inverse Flow™”design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency. Automatic drain on first stage, manual petcock drain on second stage. Pressure regulator and gauge standard.
Maximum flow up to 60 scfm. Maximum inlet air pressure, 140 PSI. Maximum operating temperature, 125°F.
- Water, Oil & Dirt Filter
- Activated carbon Pre-filter
- 0.01 micron Oil Removal 2nd Stage
- 3/8” Regulator with Gauge
- Clamp Ring Design Allow Easy Service
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
Part Number: STEALTH 6060B
- 1st Stage Element - 6960-1
- 2nd Stage Element - 3C-060
- Port Size Inlet 1/2" - Outlet 3/8"
- The most effective low cost product on the market. Removes dirt and water.
- Patented "Inverse Flow™"design with 3 ½" filter depth. 1.0 micron final filtration.
- Brass petcock manual drain.
- Pressure regulator and gauge standard.
- Maximum flow up to 60 scfm.
- Maximum air pressure, 150 PSIG.
- Maximum operating temperature, 125°F.
TP Tools Tip: For best results, place water filters as far away from the compressor as possible (at least 25 ft). This allows the air to cool and condense so water can be removed efficiently.
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
We Also Recommend
RTi STEALTH 6950B Air Filter And Regulator, 1/2" Inlet, Regulated 1/4" Outlet With Gauge
Prevost TM PSM201 ALTO 1 - 1/4" Filter-Regulator 25 Micron For Compressed Air
RTi PERF-25 Paint Air System Package
Prevost TB PSM201 ALTO 1 - 2 Piece Set 1/4" Filter-Regulator-Lubricator W/ Gauge
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh