Autel MaxiTPMS TS508K-1 Premium Kit w/ MX 1-Sensor kit with 8 Autel MX 1-Sensors to offer a perfect solution for quick TPMS repair
Part Number: TS508K-1
The MaxiTPMS® TS508 is a new generation TPMS diagnostic & service tool specially designed to activate all known TPMS sensors, read TPMS sensor status, check TPMS system health condition, program MX-sensors and conduct TPMS relearn. With Quick Mode and Advanced Mode options, you can save time and energy by choosing the most suitable way to complete TPMS work. TS508K, the starting TPMS kit with one tool and 8 sensors, can be your right choice to experience AUTEL TPMS lines.
Similiar items like this
View Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 TPMS Tool Diagnostic & Service
- Quick Mode / Advanced Mode Comparsion
- Quick Mode:
- Activate & Relearn All Known Sensors
- Read Sensor ID, Temperature & Pressure
- Read Battery Power Level Condition
- Advanced Mode:
- Same TPMS Features as Quick Mode
- TPMS Status Screen – View System Faults
- Read & Clear DTCs from ECU
- Sensor Position Relearn
- Sensor Programing Options
- Copy by Activation
- Copy by Manual Input
- Auto Create 1-16 Sensor
- Sensor Programming Options
- Same 3 methods as Quick Mode PLUS
- Copy by OBD
Kit Included Sensors
- Eight Rubber Valve Autel MX 1-Dual Frequencies Sensors. (315MHz/433MHz)
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
- Power: 3.7 V Li-polymer battery; 3200 mAh
- Operating Temp.: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temp.: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 x 1
- Warranty: 1 year
- Dimensions: 8.46” x 4.13” x 1.46” (215 mm x 105 mm x 37 mm)
- Weight: 0.86 lb. (0.39 kg )
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.
Flyer Autel MaxiTPMS TS508K TPMS Tool