Autel MaxiSys MSULTRA Ultra Diagnostic Tablet with Advanced VCMI Diagnostic Automotive Tools is The Best Diagnostic Automotive Tools one can buy.
Part Number: MD808P
The MaxiSys Ultra is Autel’s most ambitious diagnostics tablet designed to maximize technician intelligence. It features a 13-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 256GB built-in memory, all powering the new split-screen multi-application navigation to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs. Combined with the dynamic topology module mapping, enhanced AutoSCAN features and Intelligent Diagnostics options, the Ultra offers the technicians step-by-step repair guidance. The new MaxiFlash VCMI functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester. The convenient docking station featured ensures you always have the power to scan. There is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market and number 1 in diagnostic automotive tools.
- Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes.
MaxiSYS MSULTRA Ultra Includes:
- Main Unit
- MaxiFlash VCMI
- Main Cable V2.0
- USB 2.0 Cable V2
- AC/DC Adapter(12V)
- Cigarette Lighter
- Light Fuse 6x30mm 2 PCS
- Clipper Cable
- Scope Test Lead 4 PCS
- Multimeter Test Lead 2 PCS
- Secondary Ignition Pickup 2 PCS
- Attenuator 20:1 2 PCS
- Breakout Lead 4x6 PCS
- Multimeter Probe 1x2 PCS
- Flexible Back-pinning Probe 2x2 PCS
- Back-pinning Probe - Red/Green/Blue/Yellow/Black 1x5 PCS
- Back-pinning Probe Screw 2 PCS
- Back-pinning Probe Replacement Needle 20 PCS
- Small Crocodile Clip 2x2 PCS
- Large Dolphin Clip 1x2 PCS
- Quick Reference Guide
- Packing List
- Soft Cloth
- Tool Box 177 x 102.5 x 23.5 mm
- Carrying Case 687 x 170 x 470 mm
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||Samsung Exynos8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)
||4GB RAM & 256GB On-board Memory
||12.9 inch TFT-LCD with 2732 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen
||WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO)
|BT v.2.1 + EDR
|USB 2.0 (Two USB HOST Type A, one USB mini device)
|SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
||Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
|Front: 5 Megapixel
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
|3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery
||18000mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery
|Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||366.5 mm (14.43") x 280.9 mm (11.06") x 34 mm (1.34")
||2.18kg (4.81 lb.)
||DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can (GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.
Maxisys Ultra User Manual
MaxiSys Ultra Quick Start Guide
MaxiSys Ultra Sales Flyer
Autel Maxisys Ultra Introduction - VCMI / Topology / Repair Assist