Autel MaxiSys MS906TS OBD2 Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tool TPMS Programming Bluetooth Key Coding
Part Number: MS906TS
MaxiSys MS906TS is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices integrated with the TPMS antenna module. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and TPMS integration. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906TS efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis along with universal TPMS solutions.
- Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
- 8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
- Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
- Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
- Integrated TPMS antenna module for performing comprehensive TPMS service
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
- USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
- Uniquely integrated TPMS service application designed for triggering known OEM TPMS sensors, programming Autel MX-Sensor and performing TPMS sensor relearn procedure
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Enhanced wireless connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
There is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market and number 1 in diagnostic automotive tools.
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
||Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
||8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
||Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
|Mini USB 2.0
|Wireless BT V2.1+EDR Class1
|SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
||Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
||Microphone, Single Speaker, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery
||10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
||12 V (9-35 V)
||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
||Rubberized outer protection and rugged internal housing
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
||NW: 1.10 kg (2.42 lb.)
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.
Manual Autel MS906TS OBD2 Code Reader
Comparison Chart Autel MS906TS OBD2 Code Reader
Autel MS906TS OBD2 Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tool