CEMB C206 Mobile Hand Spin Truck and Bus Wheel Balancer
- VENDOR:- CEMB
- SKU# C206
CEMB MODEL C206 Mobile Hand Spin Truck and Bus Wheel Balancer
For all on-site tire balancing businesses offering mobile tire repair and wheel balancing services. CEMB’s C206 comes fully assembled.
- Mobile Hand Spin Truck Wheel Balancer for cars and light & commercial trucks
- C206 balances HD truck and bus tires as well as light truck and car tires
- Portable for mobile service when 12VDC available
- Automatic Distance & Diameter Entry (2D)
- Standard lightweight battery pack for use when power not available
- Self-Diagnosis and Self-Calibration
- Menus for quick selection of the following:
inches to millimeters
unbalanced thresholds 0.1 or 0.25 ounces (1 or 5g)
- Direct selection ounces/grams
- Optimization program for compensation of rim and tire unbalance
- “Static” program–plus 4 ALU programs for PAX, light alloy or special shaped rims
- One Button Split & Hidden Weight Program
- Direct weight location program (no re-positioning of stick-on weights)
- Shaft Size: 40mm
- Rim Diameter: 10" - 30"
- Rim Width: 1.5" - 20"
- Max Wheel Weight: 550 lbs
- Power Unit: 110VAC or 12VDC
This Item Qualifies for FREE LTL SHIPPING (via Truck) it applies only to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.LTL Freight Shipping Options
- Lift Gate Is Required.(+$150.00)
- I have a forklift for unloading Freight at My Business location
- I have a way of unloading Freight at my location
- Deliver to local freight terminal for pickup.
Please select one of the choices above BEFORE adding to the cart!
This item ships by truck. If you Require to ship to a Non-Commercial Address, please email
or call (706) 478-0072 us so we can give you an updated shipping Quote.
We Also Recommend
CEMB DWA1100ADAS Wireless CCD Wheel Alignment System w/ADAS
CEMB DWA1100CWAS Complete Wheel Alignment System
Cemb DWA1100 Wireless 8 Sensor CCD Wheel Alignment System
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh