CEMB MODEL C212 wheel balancer with automatic distance and diameter
CEMB balancer for truck wheels, heavy duty truck service shops, municipalities, fleet truck tire service companies and all commercial truck tires. CEMB’s C212 comes fully assembled.
- C212 balances steel & light alloy wheels of cars, light & heavy commercial trucks and bus thanks to a 40mm shaft and a large assortment of adaptors and cones standard.
- Pneumatic stationary brake useful during wheel mounting and counterweight application.
- Pedal operated pneumatic lift (soft type) enables excellent centering accuracy of the wheel on the shaft.
- Automatic Distance & Diameter Entry (2D)
- Fully Automatic Cycle with Breaking
- 51″ wheel guard
- Self-Diagnosis and Self-Calibration
- Menus for quick selection of the following:
inches to millimeters
unbalanced thresholds 0.1 or 0.25 ounces (1 or 5g)
- Direct selection ounces/grams
- Optimization program for compensation of rim and tire unbalance
- “Static” program–plus 4 ALU programs for PAX, light alloy or special shaped rims
- One Button Split & Hidden Weight Program
- Direct weight location program (no re-positioning of stick-on weights)
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Power Supply: 110VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 ph
Car Mode Balancing Speed: < 100 rpm
Truck Mode Balancing Speed: < 70 rpm
Car Mode Balancing Accuracy: < 0.1 oz (< 1 g)
Truck Mode Balancing Accuracy: < 1 oz (< 10 g)
Car Mode Average Cycle Time: 8 seconds
Truck Mode Average Cycle Time: 20 seconds
Rim Diameter Capacity: 10″ – 30″ (265 – 765 mm)
Rim Width Capacity: 1.5″ – 20″ (40 – 510 mm)
Max. Wheel Weight: 550 lbs (250 kg)
Max. Tire Diameter: 51″ (1,295 mm)
Operating Temperature: 32 – 113°F (0 – 45°C)
Shaft Size: 40 mm
Gross Ship Weight: 615 lbs (280 Kg)
This Item Qualifies for FREE LTL SHIPPING (via Truck) it applies only to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- Lift Gate Is Required.(+$150.00)
- I have a forklift for unloading Freight at My Business location
- I have a way of unloading Freight at my location
- Deliver to local freight terminal for pickup.
Please select one of the choices above BEFORE adding to the cart!
This item ships by truck. If you Require to ship to a Non-Commercial Address, please email
or call (706) 478-0072 us so we can give you an updated shipping Quote.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.