Truck & Bus Wheel Balancer
CEMB C218 Video Truck & Bus Wheel Balancer
- VENDOR:- CEMB
- SKU# C218
CEMB MODEL C218 Bus And Truck Wheel Balancer With Standard Cones, Truck Cones, Wheel Lift And Accessory
CEMB’s C218 is a universal wheel balancer that operates at high precision on trucks, buses, light commercial, and car wheels thanks to a 40mm shaft and to a rich standard equipment including cones and adapters.
- Pneumatic stationary brake useful during wheel mounting and counterweight application.
- Pedal operated pneumatic lift (soft type) enables excellent centering accuracy of the wheel on the shaft.
- C218 balances steel & light alloy wheels of cars, light & heavy commercial trucks and bus thanks to a 40mm shaft and a large assortment of adaptors and cones standard
- Automatic Distance & Diameter Entry (2D)
- Radial Runout Sonar
- Fully Automatic Cycle with Breaking
- Self-Diagnosis and Self-Calibration
- Menus for quick selection of the following:
ounces to grams
inches to millimetres
unbalanced thresholds 0.1 or 0.25 ounces (1 or 5g)
- Optimization program for compensation of rim and tire unbalance
- “Static” program–plus 4 ALU programs for PAX, light alloy or special shaped rims
- One Button Split & Hidden Weight Program
- Direct weight location program (no re-positioning of stick-on weights)
- Power Supply: 110VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 ph
- Car Mode Balancing Speed: < 100 rpm
- Truck Mode Balancing Speed: < 70 rpm
- Car Mode Balancing Accuracy: < 0.1 oz (< 1 g)
- Truck Mode Balancing Accuracy: < 1 oz (< 10 g)
- Car Mode Average Cycle Time: 8 seconds
- Truck Mode Average Cycle Time: 20 seconds
- Rim Diameter Capacity: 10″ – 30″ (265 – 765 mm)
- Rim Width Capacity: 1.5″ – 20″ (40 – 510 mm)
- Max. Wheel Weight: 550 lbs (250 kg)
- Max. Tire Diameter: 51″ (1,295 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32 – 113°F (0 – 45°C)
- Shaft Size: 40 mm
- Operating Pressure: 8-10 bar (115-145 psi)
- Gross Ship. Weight: 750 lbs (340 Kg)
This Item Qualifies for FREE LTL SHIPPING (via Truck) it applies only to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.LTL Freight Shipping Options
- Lift Gate Is Required.(+$150.00)
- I have a forklift for unloading Freight at My Business location
- I have a way of unloading Freight at my location
- Deliver to local freight terminal for pickup.
Please select one of the choices above BEFORE adding to the cart!
This item ships by truck. If you Require to ship to a Non-Commercial Address, please email
or call (706) 478-0072 us so we can give you an updated shipping Quote.
We Also Recommend
CEMB DWA1100ADAS Wireless CCD Wheel Alignment System w/ADAS
CEMB DWA1100CWAS Complete Wheel Alignment System
Cemb DWA1100 Wireless 8 Sensor CCD Wheel Alignment System
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh