We Will Be Closed For MEMORIAL Weekend 27th To 31st Of May.
Orders Placed During This Time Will Only Be Processed Weds 31st.
Business Will Resume Normal Processing And Shipping Of Orders On May 31st 2023.
A/C Refrigerant Charging Scales
CPS Products CC800A COMPUTE-A-CHARGE Programmable Electronic A/C Charging/Recovery Scale 220lbs Capacity
- VENDOR:- CPS Products
- SKU# CPS-CC800A
CPS Products CC800A Automatic Programmable Charging/Recovery Scales High Capacity Scale
- 220 lb (100 kg) capacity / 0.25 oz (1 g) resolution
- Programmable for automatic charging or recovery via the built-in solenoid valve
- Accommodates 30, 50, 90 & 125 lb cylinders
- Removable 8.75˝ platform for operation in or out of the protective case
- Easy to read, fast response measurement
- Visual and mechanical overload protection
CC800A Scale Features
- The world's most advanced strain gage bridge load cell technology
- Unparalleled accuracy, precision, and reliability
- Calibrated to strict NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology) standards
- Ergonomic handheld remote controls with large, high contrast wide-angle LCD displays
- Rugged cast aluminum platform and base assemblies for stability and long life
- Electronic and mechanical overload protected to withstand 150% of capacity
- Environmentally sealed and temperature compensated for reliable operation in extreme environments
- Automatic tare upon start up and manual zero function
- Magnetic backing on hand held display for mounting to metal services or 360° swivel hanging hook
- Durable protective transport case enables operation of scale in or out of the enclosure
- Ideal for critical charging of systems large or small and all refrigerant recovery applications
- The widest range of programmable, manual, or wireless/hand-held configurations
CPS charging scales are in conformity with the following standards or other normative documents
- EN 61326:2006 (Electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use – EMC Requirements)
- IEC 61000-4-2:2001 (Electrostatic Discharge Immunity Test)
- IEC 61000-4-3:2008 (Radiated, radio-frequency, electromagnetic field immunity test
- Designed and manufactured in the USA with U.S. and globally sourced component
See Other Related producsts:
CC840W | Compute-A-Charge Wireless Scale
CCD110 | Compute-a-Charge Scale
|Type||Corded Handheld (with LCD Display)|
|Maximum Load||220 lb (100 kg)|
|Platform Dimensions||8.75˝ x 8.75˝ (22.3 x 22.3 cm)|
|Display to Scale Connection||Flexcord|
|Auto-Off||Automatic shut-off after 10 minutes of inactivity|
|Smart Awake||Scale displays last weight present at time of Auto-Off|
|Power Source||Remote: (2) 9V Alkaline (Included)|
|Continuous Battery Life||30 hr|
|Display Resolution, oz (gm) Increments||.25 oz /10 gm|
|Weight Accuracy||0.05% of reading, or ± 0.25 oz/10 gm (whichever greater)|
|Unit Weight||8.5 lb (3.9 kg)|
|Display Flex Cord Length||6' Extended|
|Maximum Working Pressure||500 Psig 34,5 Bar|
|Maximum Operating Differential||485 Psig 33,5 Bar|
|Rubber Platform Cover||No|
|Weight Readout||lb & oz, or kg & gm|
|Protective Case||Molded Carrying Case|
|Tare (Empty) Weight Mode||Yes|
|Overload Protection||Mechanical (Internal Overload Stop)|
|Battery Status Indicator||3 Segment Symbol (Display)|
|Remote Control Mount||Magnetic Back and 360° Swivel Hook|
|Operating Temperature Range||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||0% to 95% (Non-Condensing)|
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.
We Also Recommend
MAHLE ACX2150 ArcticPRO R134a Refrigerant Handling System
CPS Products MX3030 Refrigerant Management for R-134a and R-1234yf systems
CPS Products MX1234 Refrigerant Management System for R-1234yf systems
CPS Products MX134 Refrigerant Management System for R-134a systems
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh