CPS Products TMINI12 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
The TMINI12 infrared thermometer provides instant temperature measurement over a wide range of applications. The unit offers simple one-handed operation, laser point sighting, a backlit display, °C/°F selectability, and an automatic power-off feature. Use the TMINI12 non-contact thermometer to quickly measure temperatures of registers, ductwork, furnaces, evaporators, condensers, compressors, relays, manifolds, radiators, exhaust systems, thermostats, bearings and more. Carrying case and 2 AAA batteries (included).
- Professional grade non-contact infrared thermometer with wide temperature range
- High output laser sighting for visual reference to measurement area
- Integrated probe port for use with any wired K-type accessory probe
- Focused 12:1 distance to spot ratio for accuracy over extended distances
- User-adjustable emissivity settings for accurate measurement of varied surface materials
- Unit displays Min, Max Average temperature readings
- Integrated LED worklight illuminates work area for safety
- Measurement display in °F or °C on a 4 digit backlit LCD
- 1-year warranty
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||-76°F to 932°F / -60°C to 500°C
|Distance to Spot Size (D:S):
||± 2°C (± 4°F) or ± 2% of reading
||Preset at .95, user adjustable
||(2) AAA batteries with auto power off
||Digital backlit LCD
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.
CPS TMINI12 Product Sheet
CPS TMINI12 Product Manual