CPS Products VP12D Pro-Set Two-Stage, Dual Voltage (115/230V) Vacuum Pump w/Gas Ballast Valve
The VP12D Pro-Set® 12 CFM vacuum pump is a powerful 2 stage unit with a versatile dual voltage 1HP motor. The unit boasts the same high quality, high value features engineered into all of our Pro-Set® Premium Series vacuum pumps providing performance excellence and years of reliable service.
VP12D Key Features:
- Dual voltage operation 110-120V / 220V 50/60Hz
- Exceptional ultimate vacuum rating as low as 10 microns
- Advanced air cooled motor design for operation in high ambient temperatures
- Proprietary oil mist free exhaust port cap for clean, safe job environment
- Gas ballast valve speeds achievement of deep vacuum
- Multiple port connections for ¼", ⅜" and ½" ACME
- Easy maintenance with large oil sight glass and fill port with easily accessible oil drain port.
- Solid rubber base provides extreme shock resistance
- Sure-grip handle ergonomically designed for superior comfort and portability
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Motor Size (HP) RPM @ 50/60Hz: 1 (HP) 2880 / 3440
Dimensions (Inches): 14.9 x 5.7 x 10.6
Weight: 30.9 lb / 14.0 kg
Operating Temperature Range: 0˚C (32˚F) to 52˚C (125˚F)
Power Source: 110-120V / 220V 50/60Hz
Ultimate Vacuum: as low as10 Microns
Oil Capacity: 27 oz / 800 ml
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.
CPS VP12D Product Manual