ESCO 10007 Torque Wrench Break-Back Style Torque Range 200-750 Ft/Lbs, 3/4" Drive
- VENDOR:- ESCO
- SKU# ESC-10007
ESCO 3/4in. Break-Back Style Torque Wrench
Quality Made and Precision. The Large Break Angle Improves Accuracy By Reducing The Possibility Of Over Torquing. Cam Control Of The Mechanism Gives A Controlled Break Which Will Not Throw The Operator Off Balance.
- Extremely High Accuracy: Consistent Torque Values +/- 4%
- For single and dual wheels
- Long handle prevents fatigue
- Wrench "breaks" in middle when torque value is reached
- Torque ranges from 200-750 ft.-lbs.
- Easily Set an Infinite Range of Torque Values
- Won’t Allow Over Torquing Designed to Torque a Complete Range of Wheel Types and Sizes
- Comes with Molded Carrying Case
- Square Drive: 3/4″
- Range N.M: 300-1000
- Range FT LB: 200-750
- Ratchet Diameter: 2 3/4″
- Length: 57″ | 1448mm
- Weight: 27 lbs. | 12 kg
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh