ESCO 20380 Cyclone “Classic” High-Force 5 Gallon Bead Seater
The Cyclone Bead Seating Tank has a 5-gallon capacity ideal for small and medium applications. The ergonomic design is easy to store in an upright position with a robust tank casted out of steel and ASME certified. The Cyclone Bead Seater #20380 is a hassle-free, simple solution to seat tire beads on equipment ranging in sizes from ATV and golf carts up to passenger and light truck applications.
- Classic Designed "End Discharge"- provides greater control and stability while seating
even the toughest of beads
- Designed for the use in commercial environments; Works on ATV – 24.5" truck tires
- Safety release valve set to 160 PSI
- ASME Certified Tank
- Safety Glasses and ear protection included
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Long "Cowbell" Style Barrel locks the bead seater securely to the tire/wheel while inflating
- Push Handle designed butterfly release valve releases air fast and with precise accuracy
- On/Off Valve - for controlled filling of bead seating tank
- Air Gauge is designed for accurately filling of tank and is highly visible
Tank Size: 5 Gallon
Maximum PSI: 165 PSI
Recommended Operating Pressure: 40-155 PSI
Weight: 34 lbs. | 15 kg
Dimensions: 22″ x 13″ x 13″ | 558mm x 330mm x 330mm
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.