Ken-Tool 34549 Dual Wheel Separator comes with case
Makes removing stuck or frozen dual steel wheels quick and easy. Ideal for use on nearly any truck, bus, van or trailer that has dual steel wheels.
- Innovative "One-piece" Pusher won't fall apart during use
- Pusher is ball bearing-driven for near-zero turning resistance
- Pusher is heat treated for long-lasting strength and durability
- Forcing Screw and Pullers have powerful 1-1/8" diameter x 11 threads for years of reliable service
- Includes two pullers to cover large truck, trailer and smaller light truck dual wheel applications
- Components have black oxide or bright nickel plating finish for rust and corrosion resistance
- Use with air or electric impact wrench
- Components are laser-etched for easy identification
- Comes in a sturdy, compact, easy to store case; 6.5" x 9.5" x 2.5", 5.3 lbs
- Proudly Made in USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
34549-02: Large Puller
34549-03: Small Puller
34549-06: Screw, Ball Bearing & O-ring
Weight: 5.3 lbs (2.4 kg)
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.
Ken Tools 34549 Brochure
Ken Tools 34549 Manual
Ken-Tool's New Dual Wheel Separator #34549