Battery and Electrical System Tester
MIDTRONICS EXP-1000HD Heavy-Duty Battery Analyzer
- VENDOR:- MIDTRONICS
- SKU# EXP-1000HD
MIDTRONICS EXP-1000HD Heavy-Duty Battery Analyzer.
Part Number: EXP-1000HD
The EXP-1000 HD is a powerful electrical diagnostic tool crafted exclusively for the Heavy-Duty and Fleet markets. It incorporates cutting-edge battery testing technology and enhanced electrical system testing to deliver unparalleled diagnostic capabilities.
With its ability to perform a diverse range of tests from battery, starter, and alternator diagnostics to circuit integrity testing, the EXP-1000 HD is a versatile and dependable tool for any electrical diagnostic needs. By reducing the need for multiple diagnostic tools, it streamlines operations, saves costs, and offers scalability with the latest technological advancements.
With the EXP-1000 HD, you can efficiently diagnose and troubleshoot electrical issues, reduce downtime, and increase productivity. It's an essential tool for the Heavy-Duty and Fleet markets that ensures reliable and accurate results every time.
Heavy-Duty Battery And System Analyzer With, 15’ Battery Test Cable, DMM Clamps And Probes, Carrying Case, And Stud Adapters.
- Specially Designed for the HD/Commercial Fleet Market
- Battery pack testing for effective preventive maintenance testing
- Multiple battery routine: 1-6 batteries included in the test process and on the printed test report
- Special commercial battery algorithms for Group 31 batteries, 8D, and 4D batteries
- Truck vs. automotive selection sets application-specific test parameters for system and cable drop testing
- New Dynamic Conductance Battery Testing Technology
- Combines direct temperature measurement with deep scan technology to improve accuracy and decisiveness
- Advanced Electrical System Diagnostics Featuring Digital Signal Processing
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides the ability to analyze the amplitude level and frequency of the diode ripple pattern for improved accuracy and identification of open or shorted diodes and open-phase conditions, (multiple diode failure or winding problems).
- DMM Function for Advanced Diagnostics
- AC/DC Volts
- AC/DC Amps
- Diode test
- Volts/Amps mode
- Ohm Meter
- Scope Mode
- Patented Conductance Cable Drop Test
- Interactive routines using dual cable sets for more effective analysis of voltage drop across chassis ground, starter system, alternator system, and generic system testing
- Enhanced Communications Capabilities
- IR printer option (NOT INCLUDED)
- Data card reader/writer for future upgrades
- Advanced User Interface
- Large graphical screen for icons and improved explanations
- Scroll bar capability means fewer overall screens
- Icon-based menus, and hot keys improve logic and flow
- Program Management Tools
- User ID system to help drive and manage product use
- Enhanced counters report testing data, including lifetime use, results dispersion, and number of tests by user ID
More Functions and Expand-ability
From battery, starter, and alternator diagnostics to circuit integrity testing, the EXP-1000HD is the most versatile and reliable electrical diagnostic tool on the market today.
With the ability to perform more tests with one tool, you can be more efficient, cut costs, and easily update to the newest technologies.
Specific testing such as battery pack tests and expanded cable drop circuit tests, are targeted directly at the heavy-duty/commercial fleet market.
Full System Reporting
The EXP-1000HD combines battery testing, starter and charging system diagnostics all-in-one complete report, including results from individual battery tests and pack tests.
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Capability
For advanced alternator diagnostics the EXP-1000HD uses superior DSP capability to digitize the measured alternator output voltage and evaluate the spectral content of the signal. This digitized signal allows the EXP-1000HD to combine pattern recognition with the amplitude level of the AC signal for improved accuracy and identification of open or shorted diodes and open phase conditions, (multiple diode failure or winding problems).
- Model | EXP-1000HD
- 6 and 12 volt HD-commercial, all battery chemistries
- 12 and 24 volt charging system diagnostics
- Power Requirements | (6) AA Alkaline batteries
- Operating Range:
- 6 and 12 volt batteries
- 1-6 battery pack test
- 1-6 individual battery testing
- Rating System Range
- CCA 200 – 3000
- JIS By JIS number
- DIN 100 – 1000
- SAE 100 – 3000
- IEC 100 – 1000
- EN 100 – 3000
- Display | 128 x 64 pixel graphics, backlit display
- Temperature Compensation | Built–in temperature measurement when prompted by analyzer
- Operating Temperature | 32° F – 120° F (0° C – 49° C)
- Test Leads | 10 ft cable with HD dual conductor Kelvin clamps
- Housing Material | ABS plastic with Santoprene overmolds
- Dimensions | 9.5 in H x 4 in W x 2.5 in D
- Weight | 13 lbs.
- Carrying Case | Heavy–duty molded plastic
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.
MIDTRONICS EXP-1000HD Heavy-Duty Battery Analyzer
We Also Recommend
MIDTRONICS GR8-1100 KIT Battery and Electrical Diagnostic Station
Autel MaxiBAS BTMS OBDII Battery Tester Memory Saver, Preserves vehicle codes
Autel MaxiBAS BTAK Battery Tester Accessory Kit includes the DM100 Digital Multimeter
Autel MaxiBAS BT508 Battery Tester and Vehicle Diagnostic Automotive Tool
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh