Battery and Electrical System Tester
MIDTRONICS MDX-650P SOH Battery & Electrical System Analyzer
- VENDOR:- MIDTRONICS
- SKU# MDX-650P SOH
MIDTRONICS MDX-650P SOH 6 & 12v Digital Battery/Electrical System Analyzer Kit With Printer.
Part Number: MDX-650P SOH
The Midtronics MDX-650P SOH is an advanced diagnostic solution that offers full electrical system testing capabilities, including battery, starting, and charging, for regular flooded batteries as well as battery formats designed for start-stop vehicles like Enhanced Flooded Battery (EFB) and AGM (Flat Plate and Spiral). Its test results include a State of Health (SOH) graph that helps identify weak batteries at a glance.
Other key features of this versatile tool include a large backlit display, a built-in printer for generating detailed, shareable results, and the ability to run tests and print results in English, Spanish, or French. The durable, field-replaceable cable and clamp assembly, long-life thermal printer, and full rubber boot protect the tester from shock and abuse. Plus, it comes with a sturdy tool bag for added protection during storage or transit.
MDX-650P SOH Battery Conductance and Electrical System Analyzer with Integrated Printer Includes:
MDX-600 Series Analyzer with integrated printer, MDX-650P SOH software (installed), manual, lead stud adapter set, 10-ft cable set, carrying bag.
With Industry Standard Conductance Technology For Battery Testing, The MDX Series Is:
- SAFE | Worry-free operation anywhere, even in front of customers
- FAST | Accurate testing of the battery or electrical system in seconds
- SIMPLE | Proven user interface eliminates guesswork and user error to provide an accurate analysis every time
The MDX Series Delivers Solid Benefits:
- Save time and money with improved battery and electrical diagnostic productivity
- Improve customer service by reducing wait time
- Increase sales by proactively testing batteries and electrical systems
- Promote customer satisfaction by identifying potential problems before they occur
MDX Series Advanced Features Include:
- Multiple vehicle applications, battery types, and rating systems
- Large back-lit screen and improved user interface
- Integrated printer (Included)
- Replaceable cable design
The Complete Tool For All Vehicle And Battery Applications:
- Vehicle Applications |
- Marine Cranking
- Lawn and Garden
- Group 31
- Commercial 4D/8D
- Battery Type |
- Regular flooded
- AGM flat plate
- AGM spiral
- Global Systems |
- 6 & 12 volt batteries
Analyzer With Integrated Printer, Protective Rubber Boot, Manual, Lead Stud Adapter Set, 10-Ft Cable Set With Piranha Clamps, Carrying Bag.
- Integrated printer provides immediate results to review with the customer
- User-defined headers on printout
- Tests 6 & 12 volt batteries and electrical systems for cars and light trucks
- Tests starting and charging system voltage and displays results
- Tests batteries from 100 to 1400 CCA
- Bad cell detection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Tests discharged batteries down to one volt
- Multiple rating system compatible (CCA, CA, MCA, SAE, DIN, EN, IEC, JIS)
- Tests multiple battery chemistries including standard flooded, AGM, and GEL
- Multiple language
- Model | MDX-650P SOH Battery Conductance Analyzer for battery testing only (6 and 12 volt batteries) with built in printer.
- Applications |
- Marine Cranking
- Lawn & Garden
- Group 31
- Commercial 4D/8D
- 6 & 12 Volt batteries
- 12 & 24 Volt charging systems (650P)
- Display | 5-line Text/Graphical Backlit Display
- Operating Temperature | 0°C to +50°C (32°F to +122°F)
- Printer Included
- Test Range |
- CCA: 100-2000 BY 5
- CA: 100-2000 BY 5
- MCA: 100-2000 BY 5
- JIS#: By Part Number
- EN: 100-2000 BY 5
- DIN: 100-1200 by 5
- SAE: 100-2000 by 5
- IEC: 100-1200 by 5
- Voltage Range | 1Vdc – 30Vdc
- Cable Length |
- 10-ft/305cm (MDX-650/650P)
- Power Requirements | Uses the power of the battery under test and 6AA internal batteries
- Languages |
- Housing Material | Acid-resistant ABS plastic
- Dimensions | MDX-650P: 7.7” x 3.9” x 2.4” (19.5cm x 10cm x 5cm)
- Weight | MDX-650P: 1.2 lbs (544g)
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.
MIDTRONICS MDX-650P SOH Manual
Midtronics MDX-650P SOH: Battery Tester
We Also Recommend
MIDTRONICS GR8-1100 KIT Battery and Electrical Diagnostic Station
Autel MaxiBAS BTMS OBDII Battery Tester Memory Saver, Preserves vehicle codes
Autel MaxiBAS BTAK Battery Tester Accessory Kit includes the DM100 Digital Multimeter
Autel MaxiBAS BT508 Battery Tester and Vehicle Diagnostic Automotive Tool
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh