Battery and Electrical System Tester
MIDTRONICS PSC-550S KIT Fully Automatic 12v 55a Regulated Dc Power Supply & Case
- VENDOR:- MIDTRONICS
- SKU# PSC-550S KIT
MIDTRONICS PSC-550S KIT Fully Automatic 12v 55a Regulated Dc Power Supply & Case.
Part Number: PSC-550S KIT
Midtronics PSC Power Supply Chargers are capable of providing a dependable and clean power source for both charging and maintaining the state-of-charge of batteries. These chargers have been specifically designed for utilization during service reflashing, complex maintenance tasks, or on the showroom floor. In power supply mode, the PSC effectively converts a 120 volt AC line input into a virtually noise-free and consistent 13.4 volt DC output.
When operating in battery charger mode, the PSC can provide a current up to the rated value for charging any 12 volt lead-acid battery that has been depleted of voltage. Upon completion of charging, the PSC detects the condition of the battery and reduces current output to maintain accessory loads, or offset any parasitic drain.
- Advanced switch-mode design
- Provides a cleaner, more reliable power source than using a standard charge
- Fully-regulated DC output prevents overcharging of the battery and provides precise control to maintain the necessary battery voltage during complex service and reflash
- Multiple protection features for a long, trouble-free life:
- Reverse battery polarity protection via replaceable fuses
- Brownout input protection
- Over-current protection; cycle-by-cycle peak limiting and rated current-limiting to maximize the life of the converter
- Over-temperature protection
- Quiet, small, and compact for portability
- Commercial design and heavy-duty internal components ensure years of continuous use
- Unique proportional fan control circuit
- Sets the fan speed directly proportional to the converters internal ambient temperature
- Enables the fan to turn on and off very slowly, minimizing unwanted fan-starting noise
- High quality, detachable cables for easy field service
- Optional protective carrying case for storage or during use
- Maximum amps output at regulated voltage: 55 A
- Output voltage tolerance (no load) + or - .7%
- Output voltage (full load) approx. 13.4 V (DC)
- Ripple and noise 50 mV rms
- Typical efficiency >100%
- Line regulation 100 mV rms
- Load regulation 1%
- Thermal protection
- Working temperature range 0-40C
- On/off switch with power LED indicator
- Fuse Protection: Internal breaker
- 3-stage charge controller
- 6 ft Removable clamp set
- Includes carrying case
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.
We Also Recommend
MIDTRONICS GR8-1100 KIT Battery and Electrical Diagnostic Station
Autel MaxiBAS BTMS OBDII Battery Tester Memory Saver, Preserves vehicle codes
Autel MaxiBAS BTAK Battery Tester Accessory Kit includes the DM100 Digital Multimeter
Autel MaxiBAS BT508 Battery Tester and Vehicle Diagnostic Automotive Tool
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh