Handheld Tire Inflators
PCL AFG5A09 Truck Tire Inflator, 21" Hose Twin Angled Chuck
- VENDOR:- PCL
- SKU# AFG5A09
PCL Tire Inflation AFG5A09 Truck Tire Inflator, 21" Hose Twin Angled Chuck
Part Number: AFG5A09
- New Viewing Window - Larger window gives 20% greater field of viewing
- Lighter Weight - Gauge body weighs 923g, less work strain and easier for repetitive use
- Biomorphic Shape - Ergonomic, easier to use and less prone to damage when dropped
- New Valve Mechanism - Simplified 2 stage mechanism design prevents user having to "push" against full line pressure on deflate preventing fatigue
- New Piston & Seal Design - New design, less drag, reduced friction & less movement inertia means no internal corrosion, no sticking and no skewing of accuracy
- Accuracy Standards - Tested to over 400,000 cycles at 100% accuracy, meets EC 86/217 and compliant with EN12645:2014
The new AIRFORCE® MK4 Tire Inflator is as robust as ever and highly accurate, offering leading inflation and deflation rates and high performance for both indoor and outdoor applications. Meanwhile the redesigned piston and seal arrangement means increased accuracy - cycle tests now give over 400,000 inflation cycles at 100% accuracy - over 50% more than previously!
By increasing the size of the viewing window to give a 20% larger field of view, and altering the graphic print to give a clearer scale reading the new gauge is even more user friendly.
With a new, modern slim line body design the gauge is now lighter yet more ergonomic to give increased comfort in use.
The "Made in Sheffield" AIRFORCE® MK4 Tire Inflator is still available with the same wide choice of tire valve connectors and hose lengths to suit all tire inflation applications.
- Accuracy: Exceeds EC Directive 86/217
- Reading Accuracy: 2 psi
- Max Inlet Pressure: 232 psi
- Inflation Flow: 18 cfm @ 190 psi supply
- Hose Length: 21"
- Chuck Type: Twin Angled
- Calibration: 0 to 174 psi in 2 psi units
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 176°F (-30°C to 80°C)
- 100% Tested to 2 psi Standard
- Compliance: EC Directive 86/217 and BS EN 12645:1999
- Length: 10.4"
- Width: 1.9"
- Weight: 1.34 lbs
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh