We Will Be Closed For MEMORIAL Weekend 27th To 31st Of May.
Orders Placed During This Time Will Only Be Processed Weds 31st.
Business Will Resume Normal Processing And Shipping Of Orders On May 31st 2023.
Handheld Tire Inflators
PCL AFG5A091 Truck Tire Inflator, 21" Hose Single Lock-On Chuck
- VENDOR:- PCL
- SKU# AFG5A091
PCL Tire Inflation AFG5A091 Truck Tire Inflator, 21" Hose Single Lock-On Chuck
Part Number: AFG5A091
- New Viewing Window - Larger window gives 20% greater field of viewing
- Lighter Weight - Gauge body weighs 2lb, less work strain and easier for repetitive use
- Biomorphic Shape - Ergonomic, easier to use and less prone to damage when dropped
- New Valve Mechanism - Simplified 2 stage mechanism design prevents user having to "push" against full line pressure on deflate preventing fatigue
- New Piston & Seal Design - New design, less drag, reduced friction & less movement inertia means no internal corrosion, no sticking and no skewing of accuracy
- Accuracy Standards - Tested to over 400,000 cycles at 100% accuracy, meets EC 86/217 and compliant with EN12645:2014
On the face of it, the AIRFORCE® MK4 Truck Tire Inflator looks exactly the same as the AIRFORCE® MK4 Tire Inflator.
The big difference is that the AIRFORCE® MK4 Truck Tire Inflator is capable of inflating up to 174 psi (12 bar), a substantial hike from the already impressive 138 psi (9.6 bar).
The AIRFORCE® MK4 Truck Tire Inflator is a gauge which not only answers the market need for a higher pressure inflator but also provides one which can withstand harsh tire shop environments.
The new AIRFORCE® MK4 Truck Tire Inflator is set to become the heavy duty solution for providing safe, cost-effective and trouble-free high pressure inflation with guaranteed accuracy. This in turn will give truck tire users the benefits of extended tire life, increased fuel economy and improved safety.
The reliable and versatile AIRFORCE® MK4 Truck Tire Inflator, with its aluminium die cast body and linear gauge represents the best product on the market for both indoor and outdoor applications, even in extreme weather.
- Accuracy: Exceeds EC Directive 86/217
- Reading Accuracy: 2 psi
- Max Inlet Pressure: 232 psi
- Inflation Flow: 18 cfm @ 190 psi supply
- Hose Length: 21"
- Chuck Type: Single Lock-On
- Calibration: 0 to 174 psi in 2 psi units
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 176°F (-30°C to 80°C)
- 100% Tested to 2 psi Standard
- Compliance: EC Directive 86/217 and BS EN 12645:1999
- Length: 10.4"
- Width: 1.9"
- Weight: 1.34 lbs
- Extremely accurate with testing standards greater than +/- 2 psi (complies with EC Directive 86/217)
- Each unit comes complete with its own individual testing calibration certificate
- Each unit is serialized with date code tied to manufacturing date
- Compliant to the current California Tire Pressure Proposal
- In a side by side comparison - 30% faster than anything on the market today
- Inflate and deflate air pressure while staying engaged on the tire valve stem
- Press the trigger all the way to inflate
- Press the trigger 1/2 way to deflate
- Release the trigger to get a reading
- Various Hose Lengths available
- Various Tire Chucks available
- Hose has male NPT threads to allow customer to change out connectors
- Can inflate tires up to 174 psi
- Larger capacity units can inflate up to 300 psi
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh