PCL N2AS001 Nitrogen Percentage Analyzer, Replacement Sensor
- VENDOR:- PCL
- SKU# N2AS001
PCL Tire Inflation N2AS001 Nitrogen Percentage Analyzer, Replacement Sensor
Part Number: N2AS001
- Accurate and easy to use
- Compact and ergonomic design
- Simple to operate - one button operation
- Battery charge indicator
- Auto-power off function
- Replaceable battery and sensor
- Auto diagnostic with error code to simplify troubleshooting
The ACCURA Nitrogen Analyser gives you the actual Nitrogen percentage in your tires.
The ACCURA Nitrogen Analyzer gives you the actual Nitrogen percentage in your tires. Most other systems in the market show you the Oxygen percentage and require a calculation to convert it to the Nitrogen percentage.
The rugged ergonomic design enables ease of use in motor racing pits, workshops, fleet control, tire stores, lube shops and auto dealerships. Ease of use, fast reaction time and large digital display make the ACCURA Nitrogen Analyzer the perfect choice.
The battery life is extended by an automatic power off function. Both the sensor and battery can be easily replaced.
- Measurement Range70-100% Nitrogen
- Display Resolution0.1vol%
- Measurement Cycle0.5 secs
- Response Time (90%)less than 2 secs
- Auto Off Time Delay5 mins
- Accuracy+/-0.5 vol% from 0 to 50 vol%
- Accuracy+/-2 vol% from 50-99 vol%
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh