Blow Gun Bent Tip
Prevost 27202 MB40OSHA OSHA Metal Nozzle Blow Gun 1/4" FNPT w/ Bent 40" Tip
- VENDOR:- Prevost
- SKU# 27202 MB40OSHA
Prevost 27202 MB40OSHA OSHA Metal Nozzle Blow Gun
- Body Material: Polyamide Composite
- Air Consumption: 5.5 scfm
- Air Gun Inlet Size: 1/4" (F)NPT
Prevost 2720240OSHA Metal Nozzle
All Blow Gun Comes with 1/4 inch NFPT Threaded Brass Plug Insert
- High Powered Blow Guns With A Progressive Trigger
- Ideal for removing dust and debris, cleaning machines and hard to reach places or drying production parts
- Non-scratch body, durable and insulated for all day comfort • Hermetically sealed to prevent dust or dirt intrusion which
- could block the trigger mechanism
- Progressive trigger allows precise air flow
- Numerous nozzle options available for any application
- Available with non-scratch composite or metal nozzle
View our other Prevost Air treatment Products that are available on our site.
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
View the full line of Prevost Air Treatment, Quick Air Coupling Connections and Piping System and send us an e-mail or call us to order your part.
|NPT female thread||1/4" FNPT|
|Air consumption (at 87 psi)||6.3 cfm|
|Noise level (dBA)||83|
|Blowing force (at 87 psi (Ozf))||7.7|
|Dynamic pressure (at 87 psi at 4")(psi)||35|
|Length (tube (in))||Bent 40"|
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
We Also Recommend
Autel MaxiTPMS TBE200 Tire Tread and Brake Disc Wear Examiner
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh