Air Treatment Filter
Prevost TF 205T ALTO 4 - 1" Filter For Compressed Air
- VENDOR:- Prevost
- SKU# TF 205T
Prevost TF 205T ALTO 4 - 1" 25-micron Filter For Compressed Air
Prevost high quality, in line, 1" female NPT, compressed air moisture separator filter, part number: TF205. This filter has a machined solid aluminum body with precision cut 1" female pipe threads for both inlet and outlet connections. This is a high-quality moisture filter that is designed to be used in compressed air lines up to 174 PSI constant working pressure.
The 25-micron filter removes water droplets and moisture excluding vapor which will extend the life of air tools and help keep them performing efficiently! This has a push-button easy to use drain attached to the polycarbonate bowl which is protected by an impact-resistant metal cover.
It is recommended that this filter is drained once a day or whenever it reaches the max drain level. This is a premium quality drain and with proper maintenance and element replacement, it will provide years of reliable filtration! This is designed for high airflow use and is rated for up to 229 SCFM.
Brief overview of the ALTO air treatment units:-
- ALTO regulators enable the pressure to be adjusted to suit usage. A membrane and spring ensure a constant outlet pressure corresponding to the chosen value.
- They protect pneumatic tools from excess pressure and cut unnecessary energy consumption. Regulators are equipped with a progressive membrane. The pressure is set via a control valve.
Different Types of Pressure gauge connection:
- 1/8" FBSP for ALTO 1, ALTO 2 and ALTO 3
- 1/4" FBSP for ALTO 4
What is a ALTO LUBRICATOR ?
- ALTO oil mist lubricators protect your pneumatic tools by injecting a precisely dosed amount of fi ne lubricant into the filtered air. Lubrication reduces friction between moving parts, avoids seizure, protects against corrosion, and absorbs and evacuates heat energy.
- The action of ALTO lubricators extends the service life and the efficiency of pneumatic tools.
- The oil fl ow is adjusted via a cone-point set screw, thereby controlling the amount of lubricant diff used into the pipework. Recommended oil: ISO VG32 (part number LUB 3256).
- The oil tank can be filled during use. The tank is attached via a locking bayonet fitting for the ALTO 2, ALTO 3 and ALTO 4 units. ALTO 1 units feature a threaded tank.
ALTO AIR TREATMENT MODULES AND ASSEMBLIES
- The ALTO range offers a wide range of flow rates. From 1/4" FNPT threads to units with 1" FNPT threads
- (pneumatic tools, pneumatic cylinders, blowing, inflation, paintwork, etc.).
View our other Prevost Air treatment Products that are available on our site.
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
View the full line of Prevost Air Treatment, Quick Air Coupling Connections and Piping System and send us an e-mail or call us to order your part.
- Brand: PREVOST
- Part Number: TF205
- 1" Female NPT In /Out Ports
- 174 PSI
- 229 SCFM
- Over Length: 10.5"
- Width: 3.5" Square
- 25 Micron Replaceable Filter Element
- Made In Italy
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
We Also Recommend
Mega Compressor MP-13030HWGU-250 Honda Electric Start Welder/Generator/Air Compressor
Mega Compressor MP-13030HWG 13 Hp Honda Electric Start Welder/Generator/Air Compressor
Mega Compressor MP-15120H3-UBA Electric CATEGORIES_Air Compressor, 120 gal (15HP/50 CFM)
MEGA Compressor MP-10120H3-U Horizontal Electric air Compressor 3 PHASE / 10 HP / 120 GAL
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh