Prevost TL 205 ALTO 4 - 1" Lubricator For Compressed Air
Prevost 1" NPT compressed air tool in-line oiler / lubricator. This lubricator has a 8 oz oil capacity for air tool oil, it has a fill cap on top along with a oil flow adjustment to control how much oil goes into your air line along with the sight glass so the oil level in the bowl can be checked easily.
With the flow adjustment you can increase or reduce the frequency of the drops of the lubrication oil that are being drawn into the air stream by the passing of compressed air threw the lubricating head .
This is a must have for any mechanic or person that uses a lot of air tools or machinery that needs lubricated. Installing this oiler in your air line will extend the life of your air tools.
Brief overview of the ALTO air treatment units:-
What is a ALTO REGULATOR ?
Different Types of Pressure gauge connection:
- ALTO regulators enable the pressure to be adjusted to suit usage. A membrane and spring ensure a constant outlet pressure corresponding to the chosen value.
- They protect pneumatic tools from excess pressure and cut unnecessary energy consumption. Regulators are equipped with a progressive membrane. The pressure is set via a control valve.
- 1/8" FBSP for ALTO 1, ALTO 2 and ALTO 3
- 1/4" FBSP for ALTO 4
The filter-regulator module combines the fi lter and regulator functions in a single module.What is a ALTO LUBRICATOR ?
ALTO AIR TREATMENT MODULES AND ASSEMBLIES
- ALTO oil mist lubricators protect your pneumatic tools by injecting a precisely dosed amount of fi ne lubricant into the filtered air. Lubrication reduces friction between moving parts, avoids seizure, protects against corrosion, and absorbs and evacuates heat energy.
- The action of ALTO lubricators extends the service life and the efficiency of pneumatic tools.
- The oil fl ow is adjusted via a cone-point set screw, thereby controlling the amount of lubricant diff used into the pipework. Recommended oil: ISO VG32 (part number LUB 3256).
- The oil tank can be filled during use. The tank is attached via a locking bayonet fitting for the ALTO 2, ALTO 3 and ALTO 4 units. ALTO 1 units feature a threaded tank.
- The ALTO range offers a wide range of flow rates. From 1/4" FNPT threads to units with 1" FNPT threads
- (pneumatic tools, pneumatic cylinders, blowing, inflation, paintwork, etc.).
View our other Prevost Air treatment Products that are available on our site.
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
View the full line of Prevost Air Treatment, Quick Air Coupling Connections and Piping System and send us an e-mail or call us to order your part.
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Max pressure: 174 PSI (12 Bars)
- Inlet / Outlet: 1" Female NPT
- Flow rate (l/min at 6 bar Δp=0.5bar) 7200
- Approx 8oz Oil Capacity
- Easy Read Oil Level On The Bowl
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.
Brochure - Prevost TL 205 ALTO 4 - 1" Lubricator