Air Treatment Filter-Regulator
Prevost TM 201 ALTO 1 - 1/4" Filter-Regulator 25 Micron For Compressed Air
- VENDOR:- Prevost
- SKU# TM 201
Prevost TM 201 ALTO 1 - 1/4" Filter-Regulator 25 Micron For Compressed Air (Gauge not Included)
Temperature :+41°F to +122°F
Construction :Body : Aluminum
Polycarbonate bowl with metallic protection
Equipped with :Manual drain
Brief overview of the ALTO air treatment units:-
- ALTO regulators enable the pressure to be adjusted to suit usage. A membrane and spring ensure a constant outlet pressure corresponding to the chosen value.
- They protect pneumatic tools from excess pressure and cut unnecessary energy consumption. Regulators are equipped with a progressive membrane. The pressure is set via a control valve.
Different Types of Pressure gauge connection:
- 1/8" FBSP for ALTO 1, ALTO 2 and ALTO 3
- 1/4" FBSP for ALTO 4
What is a ALTO LUBRICATOR ?
- ALTO oil mist lubricators protect your pneumatic tools by injecting a precisely dosed amount of fi ne lubricant into the filtered air. Lubrication reduces friction between moving parts, avoids seizure, protects against corrosion, and absorbs and evacuates heat energy.
- The action of ALTO lubricators extends the service life and the efficiency of pneumatic tools.
- The oil fl ow is adjusted via a cone-point set screw, thereby controlling the amount of lubricant diff used into the pipework. Recommended oil: ISO VG32 (part number LUB 3256).
- The oil tank can be filled during use. The tank is attached via a locking bayonet fitting for the ALTO 2, ALTO 3 and ALTO 4 units. ALTO 1 units feature a threaded tank.
ALTO AIR TREATMENT MODULES AND ASSEMBLIES
- The ALTO range offers a wide range of flow rates. From 1/4" FNPT threads to units with 1" FNPT threads
- (pneumatic tools, pneumatic cylinders, blowing, inflation, paintwork, etc.).
View our other Prevost Air treatment Products that are available on our site.
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
View the full line of Prevost Air Treatment, Quick Air Coupling Connections and Piping System and send us an e-mail or call us to order your part.
|NPT female thread||1/4" FNPT|
|Flow rate (cfm at 100 psi ΔP=14psi)||19.43|
|Max operating pressure (psi)||Inlet: 174 / Outlet: 7-145|
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
We Also Recommend
Mega Compressor MP-13030HWGU-250 Honda Electric Start Welder/Generator/Air Compressor
Mega Compressor MP-13030HWG 13 Hp Honda Electric Start Welder/Generator/Air Compressor
Mega Compressor MP-15120H3-UBA Electric CATEGORIES_Air Compressor, 120 gal (15HP/50 CFM)
MEGA Compressor MP-10120H3-U Horizontal Electric air Compressor 3 PHASE / 10 HP / 120 GAL
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh