Prevost TR HP203 ALTO 3 - 1/2" Hp Regulator For Compressed Air
Temperature :+41°F to +122°F
Construction :Body : Aluminum
Polycarbonate bowl with metallic protection
Equipped with :Manual drain
Pressure gauge port size: 1/8" FBSP
Brief overview of the ALTO air treatment units:-
What is a ALTO REGULATOR ?
Different Types of Pressure gauge connection:
- ALTO regulators enable the pressure to be adjusted to suit usage. A membrane and spring ensure a constant outlet pressure corresponding to the chosen value.
- They protect pneumatic tools from excess pressure and cut unnecessary energy consumption. Regulators are equipped with a progressive membrane. The pressure is set via a control valve.
- 1/8" FBSP for ALTO 1, ALTO 2 and ALTO 3
- 1/4" FBSP for ALTO 4
The filter-regulator module combines the fi lter and regulator functions in a single module.What is a ALTO LUBRICATOR ?
ALTO AIR TREATMENT MODULES AND ASSEMBLIES
- ALTO oil mist lubricators protect your pneumatic tools by injecting a precisely dosed amount of fi ne lubricant into the filtered air. Lubrication reduces friction between moving parts, avoids seizure, protects against corrosion, and absorbs and evacuates heat energy.
- The action of ALTO lubricators extends the service life and the efficiency of pneumatic tools.
- The oil fl ow is adjusted via a cone-point set screw, thereby controlling the amount of lubricant diff used into the pipework. Recommended oil: ISO VG32 (part number LUB 3256).
- The oil tank can be filled during use. The tank is attached via a locking bayonet fitting for the ALTO 2, ALTO 3 and ALTO 4 units. ALTO 1 units feature a threaded tank.
- The ALTO range offers a wide range of flow rates. From 1/4" FNPT threads to units with 1" FNPT threads
- (pneumatic tools, pneumatic cylinders, blowing, inflation, paintwork, etc.).
View our other Prevost Air treatment Products that are available on our site.
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
View the full line of Prevost Air Treatment, Quick Air Coupling Connections and Piping System and send us an e-mail or call us to order your part.
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|NPT female thread
|Flow rate (cfm at 100 psi ΔP=14psi)
|Operating pressure (psi)
||Inlet: 217 / Outlet: 7-181
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.
Brochure - Prevost TR HP203 ALTO 3 - 1/2" Hp Regulator