Air Compressor Line Filters
RTi BRAD-CM3 CO Monitor. Preset at 10 ppm for CO alarm.
- VENDOR:- RTi
- SKU# BRAD-CM3
Reading Technologies BRAD-CM3 CO Monitor. Preset at 10 ppm for CO alarm. Has bar graph display. Comes with calibration magnet for calibration.
Perfect for body shops with high levels of contamination. Suggested us: in prep stations and paint booths to remove water, dirt, oil, and water vapor
- Monitors Grade “D” breathable air
- Ultra lightweight design, 1-2 Operators
- Deep bed activated carbon pre-filter for hydrocarbon removal to 0.003 ppm
- 0.01 micron final filter designed for fine paRTiculate and oil removal at 99.9998% efficiency
- Dual ½" outlets with ¼" high flow quick disconnects provided
- Rated for up to 60 scfm
- Heavy duty, high flow regulator assembled with FDA lubricant
- 0-60 PSIG mini-regulator controls air pressure to monitor
- Low air sample rate through monitor
- 110 Volt AC electrical
- Assembly is supplied mounted on ¾" board for easy installation
NOTE: Remember Clean, Dry, Compressed Air is as important to your overall finish as paint brand, painter experience, or the spray gun. To achieve clean, dry air order your Eliminator II Desiccant Dryer today.
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
SpecificationsPart Number: BRAD-CM3
- Preset at 10 ppm for CO alarm
- Has bar graph display
- Comes with calibration magnet for calibration
- 115 volts AC electric plug connection
- Low pressure alarm (can be bypassed)
- Has RF signal 10 second delay to eliminate false alarms
Port size - 1/2" Inlet - Port size - 1/4" Outlet1 Gun (spray application)1st Stage Element 4P-060 2nd Stage Element DE-401
- Paint Booths
- Lacquer Spraying
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
TP Tools Tip: For best results, place water filters as far away from the compressor as possible (at least 25 ft). This allows the air to cool and condense so water can be removed efficiently.
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
We Also Recommend
PCL PDO60S 1/4" Stainless Steel Dropout Water Separator with a 90 L/Min (3.2 Cfm)
PCL PDO300S 1/2 inch Stainless Steel Dropout Water Separator with a 450 L/Min (15.9 Cfm)
RTi STEALTH 6950B Air Filter And Regulator, 1/2" Inlet, Regulated 1/4" Outlet With Gauge
Prevost TM PSM201 ALTO 1 - 1/4" Filter-Regulator 25 Micron For Compressed Air
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh