Our business is currently closed for the 4th of July holiday.
Orders placed on July 1st thru July 4thwill not be processed until July 5th. There is no overnight shipping as our shipping facilities are also taking the holiday. Business will resume normal processing and shipping of orders on July 5th 2022.
Air Compressor Line Filters
RTi C106 Coalescer, 0.01 Micron, 3/4" Inlet/Outlet
- VENDOR:- RTi
- SKU# C106
Reading Technologies RTi C106 Air Compressor Coalescers, 0.01 Micron, 3/4" Inlet/Outlet.
Reading Technologies Inc C106 Coalescer 3/4"- The Best Filter Product on the Market with Cleaner Compressed Air with No Oil to Your Applications. A Simple Design Requires No Tools for Maintenance with Easy Service of Elements. This Product has an Extremely Long Element Life and Removes Water, Dirt and Oil as well as Compressor Oils from the Air.
- Equipped with 2 Automatic Drains
- Automatic Drains with Manual Override
- Quick Disconnect Clamp Ring Design
- Spin-on/Spin-off Elements
- Heavy Duty Metal Bowl Construction
- 0.01 micron @ 99.99998% Oil Removal
- Differential Pressure Indicator
- Mainline Filtration Systems
- After Filter for Refrigerated Dryer
- After Filter for Desiccant Dryer
- Pre Filter for Desiccant Dryer8"D
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
Part Number: C106
- Inlet Size:3/4 in. NPT
- Inlet Attachment:Female threads
- Outlet Size:3/4 in. NPT
- Outlet Attachment:Female threads
- Maximum Pressure (psi):150 psi
- Maximum CFM:90
- Bowl Guard:No
- Sight Glass:No
- Automatic Overnight Drain:Yes
TP Tools Tip: For best results, place water filters as far away from the compressor as possible (at least 25 ft). This allows the air to cool and condense so water can be removed efficiently.
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
We Also Recommend
RTi STEALTH 6950B Air Filter And Regulator, 1/2" Inlet, Regulated 1/4" Outlet With Gauge
Prevost TM PSM201 ALTO 1 - 1/4" Filter-Regulator 25 Micron For Compressed Air
RTi PERF-25 Paint Air System Package
Prevost TB PSM201 ALTO 1 - 2 Piece Set 1/4" Filter-Regulator-Lubricator W/ Gauge
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh