Reading Technologies EH4000 Eliminator II Air Compressor Desiccant Dryer, 1/4" Regulator With Gauge
Designed to provide low humidity air for one gun spraying. Patented Inverse Flow technology. Removes water dirt oil and water vapor. Activated carbon pre-filter with automatic drain. Second stage desiccant final filter no desiccant dust migration 12 NPT Inlet 14 NPT Outlet.1.0 micron or larger and activated carbon oil absorption to 0.003ppm.Up to 30 scfm flow capacity.
With spin-on spin-off element maintenance this unit is a best seller and perfect for prep and in the paint booth. Perfect for waterborne and solvent borne finishes.14 in. regulator and gauge assembly
- Cleaner Compressed Air with No Oil to Your Applications
- Simple Design Requires No Tools for Maintenance
- Easy Service of Elements
- Extremely Long Element Life
- Removes Water, Dirt, Oil and Also Compressor Oils from Air
- Best Filter Product on the Market
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Part Number: EH4000
- Equipped with auto drain
- Quick disconnect clamp ring design
- Spin-on/spin-off elements
- High flow relieving regulators, chrome case glass lens pressure gauge
- Automatic drains w/ manual override
- Inline dew point indicator
- Non-corrosive housings
- Inverse-Flow® Technology with 4 ½" filter depth on 1st stage
- Easiest desiccant to maintain
- -40°F dew point
- True air stream moisture indicator
- No tools required for service
- 1 micron final dust filter
- Activated carbon oil filter on 1st stage
- ½" shutoff valve on inlet
- Heavy duty aluminum bowl
- 4P-060 & DE401
- Max. Air Pressure: 150 PSIG
- Max. Operating Temp: 1
TP Tools Tip: For best results, place water filters as far away from the compressor as possible (at least 25 ft). This allows the air to cool and condense so water can be removed efficiently.
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.
Flyer EH4000 Eliminator II Air Compressor Desiccant Dryer
Parts Breakdown EH4000 Eliminator II Air Compressor Desiccant Dryer