Reading Technologies EH7000-3R Eliminator v2.5- 1/2inch, 3 Stage Desiccant Dryer with Indicator, Regulator & Gauge
Perfect for body shops with high levels of contamination. Suggested us: in prep stations and paint booths to remove water, dirt, oil, and water vapor
- Designed to provide continuous dry, oil-free air to -40ºF dew point
- 3 in 1: Activated carbon pre-filter for superior oil vapor removal and built-in final filter with contained desiccant cartridge, no desiccant dust migration
- Largest 0.01 micron coalescer on the market
- Tool-less spin on/spin off elements for easy maintenance, comes with two (2) PB-004 brackets for easy mounting
- Inverse Flow® Technology, low pressure drop design
- High flow 3/8" NPT relieving regulator
- Automatic drain on first stage, manual petcock drains on second and third stages
- Replaement elements available (order below):
- 1st Stage Replacement Element: 4P-060
- 2nd Stage Replacement Element: 3C-090
- 3rd Stage Replacement Element: DE401
NOTE: Remember Clean, Dry, Compressed Air is as important to your overall finish as paint brand, painter experience, or the spray gun. To achieve clean, dry air order your Eliminator II Desiccant Dryer today.
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Dryer Design: Manual, desiccant
- Recommended Temp: 100ºF
- Max. Pressure: 150 PSIG
- Dryer Capacity: -40ºF
- Filter Capacity: 0.01 micron and larger, Activated Carbon Oil, Absorption to 0.003ppm
- Flow Capacity: 30 SCFM @ 100 psi
- Differential Pressure: <5.0 PSID at rated flow
- Dimensions: 17"H x 16"W x 4.75"D
- Weight: 20 lbs.
Port size - 1/2" Inlet - Port size - 1/4" Outlet1 Gun (spray application)1st Stage Element 4P-060 2nd Stage Element DE-401
- Paint Booths
- Lacquer Spraying
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
TP Tools Tip: For best results, place water filters as far away from the compressor as possible (at least 25 ft). This allows the air to cool and condense so water can be removed efficiently.
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.
Flyer RTi EH7000-3R Eliminator v2.5 Dessicant Dryer
Parts RTi EH7000-3R Eliminator v2.5 Dessicant Dryer