TSISSG TNT-100 Tire Tool Set
Model Number: TNT-100
Tubeless truck tire demounting and mounting tire tool set. The TNT-100 Tire Tool Set contains both the TNT-100-1 demount tool and the TNT-200M mounting tool. These patented mounting and demounting tools are specially engineered and will change your business as fast as they’ll change tubeless truck tires. Features include rollers on the TNT-100-1 demount tool to protect from rim damage and an ergonomically designed curved handle on the TNT-200M mounting tool for easier bottom bead mounting.
- Only one tool needed to demount tires and one tool needed to mount tires
- Tools will not damage tire beads saving valuable casings for retreading
- TNT-100-1 demount tool eliminates the need to lift the tire and rim to remove bottom tire bead
- Saves time! A tubeless tire can mounted in as little as 8 seconds
- Remount tubeless tires in as little as 20 seconds!
- Some tubeless tires can be demounted and mounted without removing the wheel from the vehicle
- Quickly demount tires 17.5″ to 24.5″
- Can be used on tubeless truck tires including Super Singles size 315
- TNT demount tools are ideal for Dayton type (center less) and Budd type disc wheels
TNT-100-1 and TNT-200M also sold separately
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WEIGHT 41 lbs
DIMENSIONS 55 x 10 x 11 in
This is a Plus Shipping item which only can be shipped to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and any/all US territories and international orders are excluded.
Price will be calculated at check-out.
UPS Shipping rates are calculated based on actual and dimensional weights. To find your rate, add the item to your cart and then enter your zip code into the right hand side of the shopping cart. If your total UPS order is over 120 lbs, the system will not calculate charges.
*Note: If you are having trouble checking out, please call us at (706) 478-0072.
If you have a special shipping request you need arranged, please email
or call us.
Please Review our Terms of Service, Shipping Policy, Return & Refund, Policy Pages.
Parts & Assembly